An Inclusive Litany
And at Montreal's Concordia University, about two dozen protesters surrounded and assaulted a 73-year-old Holocaust survivor and Israel supporter while chanting "Palestinian checkpoint!" A Montreal Rabbi and his wife, a Concordia religion professor, were also kicked and punched. Following the incident, university officials responded by instituting a moratorium on all campus events relating to conflict in the Middle East.
- Chicken Consumption: History, Culture, Choice, and Taste
- Chicken Eaters and Choice in Hartford
- Chicken Flavor—the Quintessential Ingredient of Good Taste!
- Chickens as Social Mediators and Currency in Borneo
- Corn People on a Poultry Lane
- Images of the Medieval Pheasant: The Chicken and Other Fowl in Medieval Cuisine and Ceremony
- KFC, Chicken Flu, Free-Range Chickens, and Other Poultry Politics in Post-Socialist China
- Making the Chicken of Tomorrow
- The Chicken and Globalization
- The Chicken Business: Southern Women and Poultry Production
- The Chicken in America: The Past ... the Internet, the Future?
- The Chicken in Folklore and Symbolism
- The Fighting Cock and the Brooding Hen: Chickens as Symbols of Gender in Folklore and Literature
- The Historical Creation of the Chicken
- Thinking Like a Chicken
- We're All Mexican Here
- When Chickens Come to Town
The 1994 revolution that gave Republicans control of the House produced a seismic shift in federal spending, moving tens of billions of dollars from Democratic to GOP districts....
Republican House districts received an average of $3.9 billion in 1995, and that ballooned to $5.8 billion in 2001, a 52 percent increase, the analysis found. Over the same period, spending in Democratic districts on average increased only 34 percent, from $3.9 billion to $5.2 billion.